WHO WE ARE:
- A team of licensed, educated managers with extensive association management, real estate, and project management experience
- A company who adheres to the highest standards of professional conduct and provides superior customer service
- A company that takes their fiduciary responsibility seriously and maintains a profitable and measureable environment with open communication.
- A licensed, registered company in the state of West Virginia
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full range of services based on the needs of our clients
- Only professional and experienced managers to oversee all aspects of the Association’s activities
- Care and respect for your property
- Timely and accurate association accounting services all within generally accepted accounting practices
- Communication with prompt response to phone call and emails
Greg McNeely, Owner
A native of West Virginia, Greg earned his BA in Business Administration from Marshall University. He holds a Real Estate Brokers license in both West Virginia and Florida. Greg has held executive management positions at Snowshoe Resort in WVA, as well as, Sandestin Resort, Wyndham Resort and Holiday Surf and Racquet Club, all in Destin, Florida. His knowledge of real estate sales and marketing is extensive and comprehensive.
To be the most respected, trusted, and sought after association management firm in the state of West Virginia.
To reduce expenses and ensure WV Code and UCIOA compliance, operational efficiency and overall success for your community association. To provide exceptional and professional service for each and every client.
We value integrity, honesty, and respect for our clients through high levels of customer service and long-lasting, value-based relationships.
The team at Mountain Life has lived and worked in the Pocahontas County area for years, and therefore, our brand lives and breathes the local culture. Our understanding of the area allows us to personalize the experience of each community association and client we serve.
Our team utilizes several platforms of technology to provide efficient service that Board of Directors and homeowners can utilize in a simple, transparent way. Better service. Better cost.
Mountain Life team members are also involved in community outreach programs such as the Snowshoe Foundation. We believe a commitment to the communities we serve extends beyond the scope of our firm.